GERMAN MARKET SCAN
We are on the ground in Germany. We work with local products on a daily basis and are therefore close to what is happening on the German market.
We help you identify your company's potential, opportunities and needs in the German market. At the same time, we identify potential customer segments, industry price levels and the characteristics of potential customers. Through a competitor analysis, we gather information about your company's competitors and their marketing and sales channels. This will help us to assess your company's competitive potential in Germany. Through a product and service survey, we determine the market shares of your product or service in Germany. We also identify potential partners and customers on the German market.
- S -
The project will be implemented within 2-3 weeks.
Duration of the expert service: 3 days.
- M -
The project will be implemented within 3-4 weeks.
Duration of the expert service: 5 days.
- L -
The project will be implemented within 4-6 weeks.
Duration of the expert service: 8 days.
1. The market survey is a great tool to help you make things easier and make decisions. It supports you in choosing the right strategy for the German market.
2. The market survey helps you to identify the conditions for the success of your industry in Germany.
3. The market survey reduces the risk of making the wrong choices.
4. The market research provides competitive advantages and possibly new ideas and tips for your own product.
5. Market research increases understanding of the opportunities offered by the German market and is a tool for increasing sales.
- Market potential, opportunities, needs, structure and size
- future trends and changes
- standards and rules
- key players and networks
- media and channels of influence/marketing
- potential customer segments
- customer characteristics, needs and purchasing power
- conditions for exporting the product (e.g. certification and regulatory factors)
- competitor mapping; characteristics, strengths and weaknesses
- marketing and sales channels used by competitors and pricing
Product and service mapping
- market shares, regional coverage and price levels of products/services
- certifications required
Identification of partners
- Identification of potential partners
We also organise business meetings and act as a negotiation support if required.
*) The content varies according to the client's needs.
Description of the market. The result of the market survey is a market description, which describes, among other things, the primary opportunities and changing trends in the market, analyses the competitive environment and assesses the market potential and market conditions for the business being surveyed.