1. Germany has huge market potential. It is the largest market in Europe with over 8.3 million consumers and 3.5 million businesses (30.09.2019).
2. Germany is the gateway to Europe and one of the world's leading industrialised countries.
3. Germany is Europe's leading economy.
4. Germany has state-of-the-art infrastructure and easy transport to the rest of Europe.
5. access to the German market provides an important economic backbone and credibility to enter other international markets.
The set-up package includes
- support until successful set-up
- communication and correspondence with other parties and agencies
- coordination of formalities and meetings
Preparation of the incorporation of the company
- initial advice on incorporation in Finnish with a lawyer (max. 1 hour)
- assistance in meeting the notary
- search for a business address or virtual office
- Identification of licensing and insurance issues **
- bank account **
- trade register
- Trade and Industry Office
- tax office
- international tax number
- Chamber of Commerce
Continuous legal and tax services **
- legal support needed
- drafting employment contracts
- payroll services
- ongoing accounting, tax returns and financial statements
SILTA does not provide legal and tax services and advice directly, as this is prohibited by German law. Specific tax or legal questions are answered by authorised experts within our network.
If required, we also offer translation and interpretation services, including telephone interpretation.
*) The content varies according to the needs of the client.
**) Not included in the company's standard costs.
German legal entity.
1-4 months, depending on the type of company and many individual circumstances.
The standard cost of the incorporation process starts at €3.000 and can vary from project to project. The cost depends on the complexity of the planned company form or business solution. Agencies will invoice their costs separately. Ask for a quote.